Robert will create an Experience that is Exciting, Experienced and Results Oriented!
I want to make sure that your investment is as exciting now as it was when you first purchased it.
That’s why, whether selling your home or income property, I have you covered and I am motivated to yield the highest return possible. While diluting the stress of bringing your property to market, I will maximize your financial gain by offering more than — well, anyone!
From expert market projection — both past and present detailed market analysis — to providing local and international exposure with stunning, high-quality designer-level marketing materials customized to attract your home’s specific demographic of buyers from the furthest reaches on Earth, Robert truly does it all!
So, from start to finish, you will receive the privileged experience you deserve.
GET READY FOR A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONAL EXPERIENCE.
Some of our Complimentary Services include:
• Design consultation and implementation to make sure your property is portrayed in its most appealing light.
• Cleaning crews, handy-people, landscapers, gardeners… you name it, Robert can provide it! (Some fees may apply.)
• Ask me for details about moving services to handle the relocation to your new property.
10-Step Marketing Plan
1. I use a Comparative Market Analysis to compare your home against the market and other comparable properties in the area that have recently sold so that I can recommend the best price that will generate the best offers.
2. I will submit your property to the MLS so Realtors with interested buyers have access to your listing and it can be found at many home-finder sites where Buyers are researching.
3. I develop and deliver a custom brochure listing the features and benefits of your home to all real estate agents in the Los Angeles area so that we can connect with their potential buyers.
4. I advertise your home continually on my official website, custom property website, social media, and other real estate websites, as well as local and international magazines, newspapers, and periodicals.
5. As we push marketing for your home, I will be following-up with all the real estate agents who have shown your property to their buyers to get their responses and feedback.
6. As we get feedback from agents and potential buyers, I will update you with any necessary price adjustments you may need to keep your property competitive in the market.
7. I will ensure all buyers have proof of funds for closing costs, down payment and full purchase price if they are cash buyers.
8. I will represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by a cooperating agent and will negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. Your success is my success.
9. I personally handle daily follow up and keep you informed after the contract has been accepted on all lender, title, and other transactional procedures, until the escrow closes.
10. After escrow closes, I will take care of all necessary paperwork so escrow can deliver your closing proceeds to you!
How do I determine the value of my home?
You are not the one who decides the value of your home– the market does. Location, condition, and amenities are all factors that determine the value of your home.
Can I still sell my home even if I have only lived there for a short period of time?
You can sell whenever you wish, but you will more than likely lose money if you buy a home and sell too quickly! The payments you make in the early part of your loan mainly go to the interest portion of your loan, not the principal. If you sell early in the process, unless you have made extra principal payments, purchased the property at an extremely low price, or made a large down payment, you will most likely have to bring money to the close escrow in order to sell.
When is the best time to sell?
Traditionally, most homes have sold during the spring months. In the current housing market, the time of year is not the most reliable predictor of the best time to sell. Remember supply and demand. When supply is low and demand is high, that is usually a good time to sell.
Should I be there when a real estate agent shows my home?
This is nearly always a bad idea! Sellers think buyers won’t be able to see everything and that they need to be there to point out important home features. Most buyers feel uncomfortable when the home owners are present, and it can actually do more harm than good. Buyers often won’t even open cabinet or closet doors when the seller is home and, if they cannot view a house comfortably, they’ll just move on.